Amazon Web Services is a subsidiary of Amazon. This technology includes cloud storage, computing, networking, database, analytics, application services, customer relationship management (CRM), mobile and developer tools. Amazon Web Services certifications are very common in the IT industry. However, with over 90 distinct services, it is very difficult to know what to even study if preparing for one of the certification exams. In this course, you will learn the foundational cloud computing concepts and AWS services needed to achieve the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner certification. First, you will learn core concepts about cloud computing and its differences from traditional data centers. Next, you will review the core AWS services that are covered in the exam. Finally, you will review techniques for taking the exam that will improve your overall score. When you have completed this course, you will have the knowledge and skills that you need to successfully complete the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
In this course, you will learn how to:
• Define what the AWS Cloud is and the basic global infrastructure
• Describe the key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
• Describe basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
• Describe basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
• Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
• Identify sources of documentation or technical assistance (e.g., whitepapers, support tickets)
• Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
• Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
This course is intended for all AWS Solutions Architects, Developers, Admins, Networking, and Big Data Experts, as well as anyone interested in learning and advancing their knowledge in the AWS Platform.
Duration & Testing
- 17 Hours 17 Minutes
- 102 Prep Questions