Learn Arabic starting with the basics. This course is for non-native speakers who are interested in developing their Arabic language skills.
By the end of the course, the students will be able to:
– Ask and answer about self in simple sentences orally.
– Recognize the Arabic alphabets.
– Read the Arabic alphabets with the movements, Fatha, Kasrah and Dammah, sukoon and shaddah correctly.
– Read Arabic words in separated letters correctly.
– Attach Arabic letters to make a word.
– Read Arabic words with TaShkeel correctly among that the one in the Holy Qurran.
– Differentiate between similar sounds in Arabic.
– Recognize the Sun letters and the Moon letters and read the definite article ?? with them correctly.
– Recognize and read the Alf almaqsoorah and Alf almmdoodah in Arabic.
Total Number of Hours = 18
Days: Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday
Week 1 Days: 9/20, 9/22, 9/24
Week 2 Days: 9/27, 9/29, 9/27
Week 3 Days: 10/4, 10/6, 10/8
Week 4 DAys: 10/11, 10/12, 10/14
London- 8:00-9:30 pm
U.S. EST- 3:00-4:30 pm
U.S. PST- 12:00-1:30 pm