About the Instructor:
Aymen Alashwal is a senior software engineer at Nintex with public speaking skills and talks. He has around 7+ years of experience in software engineering working on multiple sectors in the industry with different technologies and languages. He’s also holding a computer science master’s degree from the University of Malaya. He worked previously in Photobook and Mondiale and was involved in web development. He worked at the Lebanese International University as a teacher assistant. He is passionate about web technology React with deep knowledge and understanding of this topic.
What will you get out of the course?
- You will be able to understand React mental model (state and props)
- You will be able to build and deploy React application
- You will enjoy building apps with React 😉
- Bring your own laptop.
- Install Node.js and VSCode
- Be ready to enjoy building with React
How is this course structured ?
- This course is intended to be co-online learning, meaning you would be attending an online video conference (using Zoom) with the lecturer. You will be later assigned a task after each lesson and graded afterwards.
- Each Zoom video session will last about 3 hours, with 15 minutes break included. In each session, we will be tackling a lesson and its full topics. We would also have time for reviewing previous submitted tasks as well as having a Q&A section.